#31 Material Snap-On Common Mode Choke for Coax or Cables
- .750 inch I.D. #31 material RF common mode choke for coax or control cable.
- #31 material offer the highest impedance available to the HF bands.
- The choke decouples the antennas control cable and coax, so the antenna will not see either as part of the antenna or as a radiating counterpoise that will cause SWR issues.
- It will help stop the RF common mode current that travels on the outside of the coax from entering your vehicle.
- It is very important to add these chokes to the inside of the vehicle at the point of entry, especially when transmitting over 100 watts.